* Most popular quadrate shape
* Leak proof and puncture resistant
* Wide and clear opening for easy disposal
* Counterbalanced door for hand-free disposal
* Ergonomically-designed handle
* Temporary closure & definite closure
* Practical rotating/sliding temporary lid
* Secure perimeter lock for safe usage and transportation
* Easy mainpulation
* Comprehensive label details
* Safe to human health and environment
23L Water and Stab Proof Clinical Sharps Container with Slide Open
|Volume Range||0.1L to 30.3L|
|Available Colour||Red, Yellow or Customized|
|Function||The 23L Water and Stab Proof Clinical Sharps Container with Slide Open are designed to permit safe disposal of sharps and medical waste. They can collect, store, transport and dispose of medical waste in hospital, clinic and familiy care.|
• Unaffected by moderate variation in temperature
• Leak proof and puncture resistant
• Intermediate closure system on the lid
• Translucent lid preventsoverfilling
• Neeldle-remove notches on the lid
• Final clousure system avoids reopening
• Round edge avoids hurt when moving
• Comprehensive label details
• Visible fill line warns spill
|Price Advantage||The price is 5-10% cheaper than industry average because of an excellent and efficient management system.|
|Delivery Advantage||The lead time must be 2-5 days quicker than industry average because of more flexible machine process control.|
|Our Mission||We are not only producing 23L Water and Stab Proof Clinical Sharps Container with Slide Open, but also putting an end to the medical waste secondary pollution.|
|Special Requirement||Customized design of 23L Water and Stab Proof Clinical Sharps Container with Slide Open is available.|
Comprehensive Products Range
Totaling hundreds of models of sharps containers
More than 20 types of new designs every year
We have stocks of normal products. Minimium deliery time is 3 days.
High Performance & Low Cost
Let you be very satisfied with the products.
Response within 24 hours for all questions.
Sharp Bin container:
Sharps usually include syringes, scalpels, blades, hypodermic needles, shattererd glasses, injections and flasks. Sharps are extremely dangerous as they can cut or puncture the skin and also cause serious infections. Dailymag provides high quality and extremely safe sharp bin containers that have a large capacity to contain sharps. Our sharp bin containers are designed in accordance to the worldwide practiced healthcare guidelines. Our containers are made of high quality plastic that is puncture proof from both I.e., in and outside of the containers. Dailymag sharp bin containers have temporarily locked lids that do not allow the out-throw of any sharps till the time it is withdrawn properly. Our bins contain firm handles that help in the safe handling of waste. These bins have equilibrated lower walls which keep them stable and upright. We provides high grade sharps bin containers in a very reasonable and affordable range that does not become a point of concern for our customers.
It is extremely important to make the presence of sharp bin containers compulsory in hospitals, health care centers, blood donation labs and other institutes or organizations where sharp tools or equipment are used on daily basis. Some tools are intentionally made sharp such as hypodermic needles, syringes, and blades while some sharp is produced due to the breakage of glass containers such as injections, test tubes, glass vials. Needles when once got contacted with the patient’s body fluid, become infectious. They can transfer the microbial agent present in the patient’s body fluid to the other person and got him infected. While broken glass can cause cuts on the body. Hence, any type of sharp could pose a serious threat, and therefore must be disposed of properly. Following are some important features of the Dailymag sharp bin container.
- Dailymag Sharps bin containers are highly resistant toward any puncture, leakage, or spillage
- A high quality and heavy duty plastic is used to make these containers.
- During their disposal (usually by incineration) does not produce any harmful gases.
- They’re eco-friendly and easy to handle.
- Dailymag sharp bin containers contain properly locked lids with a small opening on them.
- Daily mag sharps bin containers are in a wide range in case of capacity i.e., from 1 liter to 20 liters.
- Remain stable, upright, and equilibrate while in use or during traveling.
- Its opening is designed in such a way that no sharp or needle comes out unless it is withdrawal properly.
- Our containers are color-coded to exhibit the category of biomedical waste to be placed in them.
- Contain prominent biohazard indication signs.
Injuries that accidentally occur due to exposed needles are called needle-stick injuries. The major biomedical occupational groups at the higher risk of needle stick injuries are physicians and nurses. Most of the needle stick injuries occur while reassembling the syringe needles. According to the data of the United States Department of health services, almost 6 to 8 lac people face needle stick injuries annually due to the improper disposal of sharps waste. The data of the Centre of Disease Control (CDC) reveals that almost one thousand needle stick injuries happen daily at health care centers. On the other hand, the waste management staff is also at a higher risk because most of them are uneducated people that do not know the hazard of biomedical sharps waste. If the biomedical sharps waste is not disposed of properly I.e., along with the general waste, it can cause serious injuries during waste collection. Therefore, sharp biomedical waste must be segregated at the site of its production by putting it into a sharps bin container to prevent any mishap. Moreover, the waste management staff of hospitals and laboratories should be guided properly before dealing with such waste. As waste management staff is at higher risk, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) strictly recommends free immunization of waste collection staff and other workers against the usual bloodborne pathogens.
Besides waste management workers, technicians working at laboratory and blood collection centers are also at risk. They may get injured while dealing with sharp apparatus or needles. Moreover, direct passing of sharp or broken material from person to person should be strictly prohibited as more than 10% of sharp-based injuries occur because of the collision of staff during the procedure. It is also recommended to dispose of the syringe in sharps containers without capping, because several injuries may occur while recapping the syringes. If capping is supposed to be done necessarily, it must be carried out with extreme precautions. Following are some precautions to avoid sharp-based injuries.
- Needles or sharp apparatus must always be deal with while wearing protective gloves.
- Do not recap the syringes after using them.
- Usage of damaged apparatus should be avoided.
- Sharps waste should never be disposed of in the general waste.
- Direct passing of sharps from person to person is not appreciated..
- Any used syringe or broken pieces of glass should never be handled bare-handed.
Handling the sharp bin containers with care and using them efficiently is very important. Some of the basic points that should be taken care of are as follows:
- Dailymags sharps bins have a specific capacity; they must not be stuffed completely.
- Before putting the biomedical sharp waste in a container, it should be examined carefully to estimate the capacity.
- Empty the sharps waste bin once it get filled upto 3/4 of its total capacity.
- Dailymag sharps bin containers are advised to be placed near the site where sharp medical apparatus or needles are used.
- When the containers reach their limit, they should be either disposed of or emptied or again use.
- If any sharp got stuck while opening box, do not use your bare hands, instead it is recommended to use some tool such as a plier or a similar appliance.
Dailymag sharps bins are very affordable, cheap, eco-friendly and very easy to handle. We provide sharps bins in a variety of capacities to meet the needs of our customers.