64L Resuable Sharps Container Sharpsafe Container
LARGE Dailymag Prevent Biohazard Infectious Waste Sharps Container sharpsafe container, 64L (17 Gallon) RedResuable model, could be reused for more than 500 times
|Model:||DMS-F64||Capacity:||64.0L/17Gallon||Product Size:||45×33.5X63CM||Packing Qty:||120PCS/Carton||Carton Size:||120X120X250cm|
LARGE Dailymag Prevent Biohazard Infectious Waste Sharps Container, 64L (17 Gallon) Red. Resuable model, could be reused for more than 500 times
|Volume Range||0.1L to 64L|
|Available Colour||Red, Yellow or Customized|
|Function||The sharps container are designed to permit safe disposal of sharps and medical waste. They can collect, store, transport and dispose of medical waste in hospital, clinic and familiy care.|
• Unaffected by moderate variation in temperature
• Leak proof and puncture resistant
• Intermediate closure system on the lid
• Translucent lid preventsoverfilling
• Neeldle-remove notches on the lid
• Final clousure system avoids reopening
• Round edge avoids hurt when moving
• Comprehensive label details
• Visible fill line warns spill
|Price Advantage||The price is 5-10% cheaper than industry average because of an excellent and efficient management system.|
|Delivery Advantage||The lead time must be 2-5 days quicker than industry average because of more flexible machine process control.|
|Our Mission||We are not only producing sharps container, but also putting an end to the medical waste secondary pollution.|
|Special Requirement||Customized design of sharps container is available.|
* Most popular quadrate shape
* Leak proof and puncture resistant
* Wide and clear opening for easy disposal
* Counterbalanced door for hand-free disposal
* Ergonomically-designed handle
* Temporary closure & definite closure
* Practical rotating/sliding temporary lid
* Secure perimeter lock for safe usage and transportation
* Easy mainpulation
* Comprehensive label details
* Safe to human health and environment
Comprehensive Products Range
Totaling hundreds of models of sharps containers
More than 20 types of new designs every year
We have stocks of normal products. Minimium deliery time is 3 days.
High Performance & Low Cost
Let you be very satisfied with the products.
Response within 24 hours for all questions.
A comprehensive range of protective containers in which sharps can be contained for disposal is called sharpsafe. This is a cost-effective and the safest way to dispose of biomedical sharps waste along with protection to healthcare workers. Dailymag provides a wide range of sharpsafe containers which completely meet the worldwide accepted health care guidelines. Our containers are made of high quality, eco-friendly, and puncture resistant plastic material. All the containers are designed specifically to contain maximum sharps waste according to their capacity. Dailymag sharpsafe containers contain temporarily locked lids and a firm handle which makes their handling easy. Some containers have lids that are designed to remove the needles from the equipment I.e., from syringe etc. These lids remain in place unless they are opened to remove the waste from them. Dailymag sharpsafe container range is available at a very affordable price which does not become a burden on our customers.
Sharpsafe containers are extremely essential to be placed in hospitals, healthcare centers, laboratories, blood collection centers, and any other site where sharps are usually used. Sharps objects are very dangerous as they can cause injury as well as lethal infections. The biomedical sharps waste usually includes sharp needles (hypodermic needles, intravenous catheters, lancets), scalpels, blades, broken glasses, ampules, and injections. Sometimes sharps also produce at laboratories where glass apparatus are used. The broken glass apparatus could also cause serious injuries. In microbiology laboratories, bacterial culture containing glass apparatus when broke becomes infectious and pathogenic. Hence, sharps containers should also be placed in the laboratories. Dailymag sharpsafe container provides great protection in this regard
There are some main features of our Sharpsafe container range:
- Dailymag sharpsafe containers are resistant to any puncture or breakage.
- These are made of high quality and heavy duty plastic.
- These containers do not produce any harmful gases while disposal process via incineration.
- Needle containers with sharp cutters in their lids are also available in our sharpsafe container range.
- Dailymag sharpsafe container range consists of containers different in their capacity I.e., from smallest (0.1 Liters) to the largest (64 liters).
- Good capacity for containing needles and sharps produced per day at a specific site.
- Remain stable and equilibrate while in use or during traveling.
- Its opening is designed in such a way that no sharp or needle comes out unless it is withdrawal properly
- Our containers are color-coded to exhibit the category of biomedical waste to be placed in them.
- Contain prominent biohazard indication signs.
Needles are the sharps tools designed intentionally to puncture the skin and inject fluids or drugs into the body. When needles once came in contact with the patient's body fluid, these become infectious and must be handled with care to prevent any needle stick injury. Sharp biomedical waste is a major reason of needle stick injuries worldwide. Needle-stick injuries are the cuts or wounds that are caused by an accidental puncture in the skin. These injuries usually occur while disassembling or disposing of needles. Most surgeons and nurses dealing the patients at operation theaters are at a higher risk of needle stick injuries because they have to deal with suture needles, scissors, blades, and scalpels etc. Another larger group at greater risk is the waste management staff. If the sharps are not disposed of properly, they may hide in the general waste and can cause injuries to the waste collection staff. In this regard, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) strictly recommends the immunization of workers against the usual bloodborne pathogens.
The Centre of Disease Control (CDC) reports that more than three lac people encounter sharp based injuries on an annual basis. These injuries cause blood-borne viral transmission infections. Among all the infections that occur due to needle stick injury, Hepatitis B virus infection occurs at the highest rate I.e., 6 to 30% as compare to Hepatitis C infection and AIDS which occurs at 2% and 0.3% respectively. According to CDC, 70 to 80% of needle stick injuries occur due to six main sharp devices I.e., syringes, suture needles, winged needles, phlebotomy needles, scalpels, and catheters. The USA Department of Health service reports that six to eight thousand needle stick injuries are being reported each year; CDC reports that one thousand health care workers got needle stick injuries daily.
Needlestick injuries could cause life threatening and long lasting infections. Certain precautions must be practiced which are as follow:
- Before using a needle, protective gloves should be wear.
- Always manipulate the needle in the proper light.
- Recapping of syringes is not appreciated because it has a high chance of injury.
- Needles should never be handed or pass on directly from one person to another.
- Patient should be strictly guided to show the least movement while taking an injection.
- An already opened syringe or needle should never be used.
Importance of Sharpsafe containers:
The immediate placement of sharps is highly recommended by Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Therefore, the presence of sharps containers is mandatory in health care units and hospitals. Sharpsafe containers keep the sharp objects in them while acting as a barrier to keep them separate from the environment. Sharpsafe containers contain temporarily locked lids which prevent the out-throw of sharps while transportation. Sharps containers are color coded (usually yellow or red) to indicate the presence of infectious material in them. Moreover, prominent biohazard signs are also printed on these containers to warn the handler of the presence of injurious and infectious material in them. Sharps containers could be of two types I.e., disposable and reuseable. Disposable sharps boxes are directly disposed of along with the sharps present in them while the reusable containers are emptied and sterilized before using again.
Basics for using sharpsafe container:
Sharpsafe containers are the most appropriate boxes to contain used sharps and needles till these are disposed of properly. There are some basics for using a sharpsafe container.
- These should always be placed near the area where needles and sharp apparatus are supposed to be used.
- Sharpsafe containers must not be stuffed complete, rather they could be used till 3/4 of the container’s capacity.
- Sharpsafe containers should never be left open.
- If a needle or syringe got stuck into the opening of the container, it should not be managed by hands; forceps or tongs could be used.
- Waste needles are treated under the sharp biomedical waste category. The working staff must handle it with all precautions.
Dailymag sharpsafe containers are designed for the proper facility and prevention of the handler. Our products are eco-friendly, reusable, reliable, and are available in a very competitive price range.