* Novel quadrate shape
* Leak proof and puncture resistant
* Wide, clear and practical opening for easy and safe disposal
* Counterbalanced door for hands-free disposal
* Built-in needle removal
* Ergonomically-designed handle on the side/lid
* Temporary closure & definite closure
* Secure perimeter lock for safe usage and transportation
* Easy mainpulation
* Comprehensive label details
* Safe to human health and environment
Comprehensive Products Range
Totaling hundreds of models of sharps containers
More than 20 types of new designs every year
We have stocks of normal products. Minimium deliery time is 3 days.
High Performance & Low Cost
Let you be very satisfied with the products.
Response within 24 hours for all questions.
Disposable Sharp container:
Disposable sharp containers are specifically designed to protectively contain all the biomedical sharp waste produced at hospitals, laboratories, blood collection centers, and other health care units. The Biomedical sharp waste may contain hypodermic needles, syringes, blades, lancets, intravenous catheters, broken glass, injections, and ampules. Dailymag disposable sharp containers are very appropriate to contain all types of sharp waste while preventing any puncture or leakage. Our products are specifically designed to ensure maximum protection to the handlers of sharps. Dailymag disposable sharp containers are very reliable, high quality, and easy to handle. Our disposable sharp containers contain special lids that prevent any out-throw of the sharps from the container. Our sharp containers are specifically designed keeping in view the health care guidelines and customer’s facility. These disposable sharp containers remain stable and equilibrate; they also contain strongly supportive handles for the handling of the container. Dailymag disposable sharp containers are made of very protective material which assures both insides as well as outside leakage proofing. Moreover, Dailymag ensures high quality and eco-friendly disposable sharp containers at a very reasonable price which does not affect our customers.
All the biomedical sharp waste is extremely dangerous as it can cause severe injuries along with long lasting bloodborne viral infections. Therefore, the presence and proper placement of sharp containers are highly recommended at any site where sharp needles or other types of sharp equipment are supposed to be used. There are certain key features of Dailymag disposable sharp containers that completely fulfill the health care and protection guidelines. These features are:
- Dailymag disposable sharp containers are very intact and hard.
- These are made of heavy duty plastic
- Its high quality plastic material prevents it from any puncture or leakage.
- Dailymag disposable sharp containers have specially designed lids with an indent
- Lids are designed to unhook the needles from syringes
- Handles are solid and intact which makes the handling easy.
- Good capacity for containing needles and sharps produced per day at a specific site.
- Remain upright and stable while in use.
- Its lid does not allow the out-throw of sharp material unless is properly withdrawn from the container.
- Properly labeled and color coded (mostly yellow, red, or white color)
- Contain prominent biohazard indication signs.
Biomedical sharp waste is produced on daily basis at different health related organizations and care units. Some medical tools are intentionally made sharp to puncture the skin such as needles and intravenous catheters while some sharp material may be produced by breakage of glass containers or vials. Any type of sharp material can cause cuts or punctures in the skin therefore, they must be discarded as soon as they are produced. The sharp material which once exposed to the patient’s body fluid is considered as infectious. Extreme care must be practised otherwise, needle stick injury may occur. As a result of which bloodborne infections may occur i.e., Hepatitis B, C, and AIDS etc.
The United States Department of Health service reports that each year more than 6 lac to 8 lac people encounter needle stick injury due to biomedical sharp waste. According to the Centre of Disease Control (CDC), almost 1000 needle stick injuries occur daily among health care workers. Most of the cases of needle-stick injury occur while the collection of sharp waste. This indicates the importance of proper containment and disposal of sharp biomedical waste. For this, Dailymag disposable sharp containers are the best suitable option because our product provides maximum protection which helps the waste collection staff in the handling of sharp biomedical waste. As waste management staff is at higher risk, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) strictly recommends immunization of workers against the usual bloodborne pathogens. Besides waste management workers, physicians and nurses are also at great risk. While dealing with sharp needles or other apparatus, direct passing from person to person should be strictly prohibited because almost 10% of sharp based injuries occur due to collision of staff during the procedure. Some injuries may also occur while recapping the needle. It is recommended to dispose of the syringe in sharp containers without capping. If capping is supposed to be done necessarily, it must be carried out with extreme precautions.
Biomedical sharp waste should always be handled with extreme care because of its extensive harmful after effects. Sharp based injuries could cause life threatening and long lasting infections, hence, these precautions should be practiced:
- Always deal needles and glass while wearing protective gloves.
- Sharps must be handled in proper lighting.
- Syringes, when used once, should not be recapped while having the caps in your hands.
- Broken glass apparatus I.e., vials or test tubes should not be used
- Broken ampules or injections should not be wasted in general waste.
- Needles should never be handed or pass on directly from one person to another.
- Patient should be strictly guided to show the least movement while taking an injection.
- Any used syringe or broken pieces of glass should never be handled bare handed.
Basics for using a Dailymag disposable sharp container:
A disposable sharp container is the most appropriate box to keep the sharps before disposal. One must keep all these basic points in mind while handling a disposable sharp container:
- Disposable sharp containers should always be placed near the area where sharp medical apparatus or needles are supposed to be used.
- Before putting sharps into the container, it must be examined properly to estimate its capacity to have more material in it
- Sharps and needle should not exceed the limit I.e., 3/4 of the container.
- Container should be sent for proper disposal after reaching its limit
- Needles and broken glasses should never be left open
- If a needle or syringe got stuck into the opening of the container, it should not be managed by hands; forceps or tongs could be used.
- Waste needles are treated under the sharp biomedical waste category. The working staff must handle it with all precautions.
Dailymag disposable sharp containers are color coded (yellow or red) along with a biohazard sign on them to warn the handler. The plastic material of our containers is of high quality which makes it puncture or leakage proof from either side of the container. Moreover, it also does not produce any harmful gases during incineration process hence, is eco-friendly. Our containers are designed for the proper facility and prevention of the handler. Dailymag products in well known for its reliable products and affordable pricing.