Why we develop Reusable Sharps Container
Dailymag developed Reusable Sharps Container models from 2020 year. Now we have 8L(2 Gallon), 12L(3 Gallon), 16L(4 Gallon), 38L(10 Gallon) and 64L(17 Gallon)
Reusable Shars Container could be used for more than 500 times.
Although the disposable sharps container is now the mainstream product, Dailymag has also developed a 0.1L-46L disposable sharps container from small to large, which can basically meet the needs of users. The disposal process of the disposable sharps container is also very convenient. After the box is filled with medical waste sharps, the recycling organization will centrally incinerate it. The plastic will become water and carbon dioxide will be dispersed into the air after the incineration. The solid waste residue left after incineration is harmless. After being crushed, it will be treated as ordinary garbage in landfill.
Three benefits of using reusable sharps containers:
1. Save petroleum resources, reduce the demand for plastics, and greatly reduce the consumption of petroleum derivatives.
2. Reduce the single use cost, reduce the operating cost of the hospital and clinic, and indirectly reduce the patient's medical expenditure.
3. There is no incineration step, and it is more friendly to the air and the environment.
Therefore, Dailymag is committed to the vision of environmental protection and benefiting customers, and has developed a series of reusable medical sharps container with medium to large volumes.
The main differences between disposable sharps boxes and reusable sharps boxes:
* The wall thickness of the disposable sharps box is relatively thin, generally 0.8-1.5mm thick. The wall thickness of the reusable sharps box can reach 5mm, and its toughness and reliability are much higher than that of disposable ones.
* The lid of the disposable sharps box cannot be separated from the barrel body after installation. The lid is designed to be permanently closed and cannot be opened once it is closed firmly. The reusable sharps box lid and the barrel body can be separated again. The lid design is a permanent closing design that can be opened again like a mechanism. After recycling, mechanical force is required to open the lid.
* The reusable sharps box recycling process. After the sharps box is full, the recycling company will collect it and send it to the mechanical assembly line to automatically open the lid, dump the medical waste, clean and high-temperature disinfection, reassemble after visual inspection, and send it back to the hospital. A new round of use.
At present, the reusable sharps container has been promoted and used in parts of North and South America. Clients feedback are all excellent, hospitals and recycling companies have benefited.
As a leading of medical sharps container manufacturer, Dailmag is honored to bring more benefits to our global customers.